Re: Fedora Marketing Meeting this week: RSVP

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

OK, so it looks like Colby is snowed under with work, so I'm going to step in and try to generate some momentum here.

Where we left off:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Tasks

I'd like to have a meeting, using this task list as the agenda, sometime this week.

Proposed meeting times (all eastern US time):

1300-1700 Thursday
1000-1700 Friday

If you'd like to attend, please RSVP with times you can make. Meeting will be held on #fedora-mktg on freenode.

Either of these are fine as long as we have a actual agenda in place and tasks to accomplish.

The tasks are as listed in the original wiki URL. I will keep us ruthlessly on track. :)

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg
Community Development Manager