Re: Beta Freeze - argh!

On 28/02/2008, Marc Wiriadisastra <marc mwiriadi id au> wrote:
> <snip>
>
>  I have added some sections to it. I've tried to target it to the user
>  experience and keep it simple. I've added links to more information if
>  the user is interested.
>
>  I hope I didn't go over the top but I've kept it as simple as possible
>  while still trying to explain the benefit.

Ah thanks Marc :)

I've taken a look and personally think it could maybe focus a little
more on exactly what the changes are, but this is just my opinion and
I think I'm going to wait until the marketing meeting this evening
before making any more changes myself. Ultimately I think you're
heading in the right direction though, maybe just needs trimming a
little.

Best wishes,

Jon