Fedora Update Ready For Distribution?

Hi

"As the new leader takes the helm, Fedora 9 unveils FreeIPA and a plethora of new features."

""At a certain point we know which features will appear in a release -- in this case Fedora 9 -- so we're not scrambling toward the end of a development cycle to add in that one more little bit that, in turn, breaks other bits," he said."