Re: Fedora on the Final Frontier

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip kanarip com> wrote:

<snip>

>  This includes inviting one of us and actually show us what "cool" and
>  "inspiring" stuff it is they do with Fedora, so that we can take
>  pictures and extensively blog about it, right? ;-)

This story has surpassed all other Fedora stories, with 1,063 diggs,
as of 11:00 hrs UTC today. The nearest story has 337 diggs.

Check out the most recent stats at http://digg.com/search?section=all&s=fedora.

Conclusion: People like this kind of story!

Best Regards,

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Project