Store SIG Meeting - 1/9

As I will be unable to attend FUDcon this time around, I would like to
have a brief Store SIG meeting this Wednesday (1/9) at our normally
scheduled time, 18:00 UTC in #fedora-mktg.  We will cover the open
action items listed on the SIG page:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Store

We are still looking for a volunteer for a mock up of the
store.fedoraproject.org page.  If you are interested, please stop by
the meeting or email the list and we can answer any questions you may
have.

Thanks!
Jeffrey