Upgrade from 32-bit to 64-bit Fedora Linux without a system reinstall

Hi

Not sure if this is worth the effort. Maybe we should look at making the transition more easier.

http://www.linux.com/feature/123800

"Updating from Fedora 7 i386 to Fedora 8 x86_64 isn't supported, and many folks will tell you to just reinstall in order to move to a 64-bit Linux. However, I managed to resolve the main problems when doing a yum update in a single day. Your mileage will vary depending on what third-party repositories you're using, how much software you've installed by hand, and how dependent your software is on the system libraries."