Fedora 8 review (Russian)

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jan 13 05:44:49 UTC 2008

Hi

http://www.tux.in.ua/articles/107

Rough translation of the summary:

"Until recently, I must admit I was not very fond of Fedora as a desktop
system but we can say Fedora 8 surpassed all my expectations. All
equipment is configured out of the box, the defaults are picked up with
taste and menus are all in place. The settings are simple and
understandable. The developers have managed to add stability to the
system and pay greater attention to security issues. Well Fedora 8
justifies it's title. It really changed my attitude to it. Linux forever!"

Rahul