Re: ambassadors, marketing, etc Listmerge

Am Montag, 14. Januar 2008 03:25:17 schrieb Jack Aboutboul:
> Hey everyone,
>
> so my first question would be to ask this, how many people currently
> subscribe to both this and ambassadors-list?  If people feel like it is
> a significant enough number, maybe we should consider merging the two,
> although, technically, the purposes are very different.

Hi,

there was a Discussion
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2007-February/msg00175.html
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2007-February/msg00015.html

and a vote in Feb. 2007 and the conclusions not merging the lists
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2007-February/msg00020.html

cheers joerg
--
Jörg Simon