Fedora 9

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 14 11:14:39 UTC 2008

> Well we know you are doing interviews on areas in Fedora :) Maybe add
> that to the page.  There was discussions I just can't remember the
> specifics sadly :(

Well I proposed a whole list of things...don't know where they are in
the archive but:

http://blog.questionsplease.org/2007/12/20/more-marketing-stuff/

Has everything I put on the list along those lines.

Other things that have been discussed recently but I'm waiting to hear
back about what happened at FUDCon is the idea of a press kit. In fact,
from what I understand a lot was discussed at FUDCon about coming up
with a plan for moving forward with marketing so I'm looking forward to
hearing more about that...

> I'll search through the list and post back if I find it.  Can we also
> have ideas as to what to do for release?

As for release stuff, the only thing I can think of is the Release
Summary (see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/8/ReleaseSummary )

Best,

Jon