ambassadors, marketing, etc Listmerge

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jan 14 19:09:55 UTC 2008

Yes, the last year i proposed the merger of Fedora Ambs List and Marketing
list (there is a wiki page fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassador/MergingIssue ),
and it failed, because people materially were divided in + and - .

I think Jack make only a proposal to collect some new feedbacks, i think we
have to wait for a official proposals and then understand if there are some
new reasons, ideas etc...

Moreover i had to read his mail like an input for the future, I think it
could be a leap ahead to a new era.

Regards

Francesco