Fedora 9

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Jan 14 22:31:03 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-01-14 at 11:14 +0000, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> Other things that have been discussed recently but I'm waiting to hear
> back about what happened at FUDCon is the idea of a press kit.

I meant to get started on that as a deliverable during the Sunday
hackfest, but was overcome by events (OBE).  So, we'll need to commence
with work here on-list.

> In fact,
> from what I understand a lot was discussed at FUDCon about coming up
> with a plan for moving forward with marketing so I'm looking forward to
> hearing more about that...

Sorry about the delay on that, but by now you've seen my email to this
list?

Setting a March goal for a sustainable marketing plan lets us be
prepared in time for Fedora 9.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.