Sources for media?

I'm involved in the freemedia program (just got started this last
month).  What I was doing was buying blank DVD's and burning them.
Then I went to FUDCon last weekend, and there was a box of nice
pre-recorded media.  I would be willing to buy one of these (since it
would be fairly cheap in bulk) and just send those out.  It would look
a heck of a lot better than just burning DVD's and writing by hand
"Fedora 8 x86 DVD" on it :)

I know that this goes in with the Store SIG and some of what Jack is
doing, but I figured that these things exist today, there's gotta be
some way to get our hands on them! :)