Re: Marketing Tasks (was Re: Self-Introduction | John Adams, Red Hat Brand Manager)

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Hey,

Anyone have a strong feeling about these methods?

* List on the wiki
* Trac instance for marketing

I haven't used Trac for this yet, but I'm feeling we might want the
ticket tracking, esp. as the SIG gets bigger and busier.

Again sounds good :) I've not much experience, but would a ticketing
system like this serve as an incentive/reminder to people to finish what
needs doing?! I hope so 'cos I know I need a kick once in a while ;)

I have no preference, but perhaps Trac provides more automated feedback?

Yep. Trac is definitely better than a wiki for tracking things that need to be completed within a deadline.