I want to show off some maps....

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 00:28:42 UTC 2008

On Jan 28, 2008 2:31 PM, Jonathan Roberts
<jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Ah OK - sounds even more awesome with this as the plan! If you want a
> hand with anything at all I'd be more than willing to do what I can :)

Well if you really really want.. you can do all of it :->

short article about why smolt matters

short article about registering (static ip) mirrors with mirrormanager
on a netblock so that default yum configs will pull your mirrors for
your clients (even dhcp clients as long as they are in the netblock).
If people who can do this do this instead of just editting the yum
configs on their clients, then I can continue to count them in the
mirrorlist maps.

-jef