Re: agenda for SIG meeting

Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
What would we like to discuss at tomorrow's meeting?

We can populate this page ...

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Meetings#Next_Meeting

Some topics that have been open recently:

* Report on state of Fedora's marketing needs from available marketing
professionals

* What is the Fedora brand?

* Work on the Marketing Messaging Guide (due March 2008)
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/MarketingMessagingGuide

* Marketing Plan (due March 2008)
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Plan

* Task tracking for Marketing
  * Would we benefit from Trac?
  * Or should we start with the lighterweight wiki approach?
  * Comments from the list:
    * RahulSundaram:  "Yep. Trac is definitely better than a wiki for
tracking things that need to be completed within a deadline."

* What else?

- Karsten
That looks all good to me, we're free to accept any more ideas during the meeting as well.

It's still set for 1900UTC in #fedora-meeting

--
Colby A. Hoke

Corporate Marketing
[ Producer ]