Re: agenda for SIG meeting

> * What else?

I'm just watching Max's state of the union talk. He mentioned several
points that are totally marketable and are things we really should be
doing *now*; that is, they should be short term targets as opposed to
the longer term targetrs of the plan and messaging guide.

 * Exeternal companies adopting Koji
 * 22 million+ lines of code in hosted
 * 365, 24/7 infrastructure coverage by mostly volunteers
 * Communities in Brazil etc (these guys are doing cool work :))

Jon