Tasks set by Marketing Meeting on IRC

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Tasks

Just updated this - feel free to add anything I may have missed.

We'll announce the next meeting soon - for those that could not join us, I hope to have a meeting late at night (for me) where we can discuss any ideas you folks around the world have.

Also, look for the IRC log to be up soon.

We'll be discussing more this week on-list.

Thanks to everyone that showed up!

--
Colby A. Hoke

Corporate Marketing