Re: OSCON 2008 ?

John Poelstra wrote:
Hi,

I've been following the OSCON page and wondering if there are any more updates coming, particularly with the BOF, swag, and all the TODOs below? Three weeks to go!

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OSCON/OSCON2008#TODOs

John

Schwag is on its way to you. I still didn't get word on the BoF, Ill email them again now. We are going to sit on the booth duty thing today and I will send out an email in a bit.

Jack