Re: Fedora TV is ready to go!

On Thursday 03 July 2008 08:44:34 pm Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> Any FAS account holders can login, file a ticket with information
> about a video/audio they want to submit for the feed, and we can
> respond openly and hold any discussions about whether to include the
> file or not.
Looks good enough for starting.  What we require now, is a long list of
reviewers and ideas. We should also make sure that this news goes to everyone
and everywhere. People should know about it.
So, start blogging and mailing on this. We need more
*Videos/Screencasts/Podcasts* :)

Kushal
--
Fedora Ambassador, India