Re: Making some Fedora noise

Hi,

look at page 4. It clears states RHEL and Fedora.

http://sti.cc.gatech.edu/SC07-BOF/06-Borrett.pdf

cu romal

www.romal.de
blog.romal.de

Jack Aboutboul schrieb:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi,

There seem to be a number of Fedora related news that deserves press releases.

Fedora Board meeting claim that the #1 supercomputer in the world runs Fedora. Somebody might need to verify this story first.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/Meetings/2008-07-08
I am already working on this. Made significant progress. Please sit tight until I can get further information.

Thanks,
Jack