Re: Using multimedia as a resource to promote Fedora

> Jeff Spaleta wrote:
>   Is there a java applet floating around that lets you embed
>> theora and view it?
>
> One option is
>
> http://www.flumotion.net/cortado/

iTheora, the applet I mentioned here, is based on cortado.

Don't ask me the differences between the 2 options ^^

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin