Re: Article: Concept Art for Fedora 10

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

http://www.osnews.com/story/20039/Concept_Art_for_Fedora_10

Quite negative the comments there ("hopefully someone will have a bit more taste and not accept any of these..." or "What a horrible, horrible set of themes. My eyes hurt just looking at them. ") or even just weird ("fedora core 4 was nice") but I guess there is some truth in the saying "there is no sich thing as bad publicity"