Re: Article: Concept Art for Fedora 10

Peter Reuschlein wrote:
But the current pics are a bit to detailed / to many contrasts, i think for a background it should be just more understatement.

There is a lot of artwork that goes into a theme besides the background wallpaper. I know for the artwork I did for neon, I meant the artwork to give an overall feel for the idea I was going for, and not to be straight examples of wallpaper backgrounds. In parts of the artwork that are not the background wallpaper, sometimes high-contrast is okay.

Remember that for round 1 the sketches are just that, sketches, to give you an idea of the concept and are *not* a final, perfectly rendered finished product.

~m