Supreme Court in Brazil is beggining to look to Open Source

I've been invited to a new created committee which has for its first
task this, eliminate M$Office form IT area for OpenOffice.org. This is
the first, we have to study all the licences to find open source
replacements, in all areas, DB's, servers, I see in the future
desktops. All functionalities should be maintained to aviod resistance
(it's a very tradicional house, culture set in stone). We switched a
server, with version control to a Fedora with SubVersion. This is the
start, I hope the end is far, far away.

Teseu

http://teseu.wordpress.com/2008/07/16/o-primeiro-passo-para-um-mundo-maior/
(in pt-BR, sorry, use some online translator)

--
"...don't underestimate the power of the dark side..."