Improved audio from Paul Frields 2008 fudcon talk ogg

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 16 16:29:31 UTC 2008

> Brilliant.

+ 1 - Great work :)

This is exactly the kind of thing we can do to improve the situation
you referenced in your other e-mail: create content and work together
to a) make it as good as possible, and b) make it as easy to access as
possible.

> JonRob: do we have a mechanism for swapping out videos when someone makes
> beneficial edits like this?

Heh, well I've just edited the feed so that it points to Valent's
version for the link and enclosure, while keeping the guid the same so
that it doesn't get re-downloaded by people who've already got it.

Hope this works, let me know if there are any problems with it.

Best,

Jon