Re: Community input wanted: How to compile questions for an interview.

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 9:14 PM, Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk redhat com> wrote:
> What should we do to make Fedora more Newby-friendly?

Damn you... now I can't actually start the interview off with that.
You have KILLED my introduction.

To make up for that, I demand that you help me figure out how to take
in community questions and rank them in a way that makes sense.

-jef