Re: Community input wanted: How to compile questions for an interview.

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 9:14 PM, Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk redhat com> wrote:
What should we do to make Fedora more Newby-friendly?

Damn you... now I can't actually start the interview off with that.
You have KILLED my introduction.

To make up for that, I demand that you help me figure out how to take
in community questions and rank them in a way that makes sense.

Use Digg.

Everyone says "you should use a Digg-style interface."

What better interface than Digg itself? Every one in Fedora should have a Digg account anyway.

--g