Re: Community input wanted: How to compile questions for an interview.

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 10:03 PM, Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk redhat com> wrote:
Everyone says "you should use a Digg-style interface."

What better interface than Digg itself?  Every one in Fedora should have a
Digg account anyway.

What if I told you that I don't have a digg account?  Would you think
less of me?

Would that be possible to use the Fedora vote system ?
I could see a list of question where people have to rate from 0 to X...

Just my 2 cents,

Pierre