Re: I/F/V out, 4 Fedora Foundations in!

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008, Paul W. Frields wrote:

Or someone might have an idea for a new design, that would still
complement our Web design.  I'm going to put this request in the Artwork
queue.  Does anyone have specific ideas about other collateral that we
want for Fedora 10?

Create a logo guideline that specifies where the Four Foundations should
be located beside a Fedora logo. Or, firmly decide that the message
should always be outside the clearspace definition.

Push the foundations on *everything* we make. Media, website, possibly
even anaconda? Maybe I'm stretching.

And, I'm going to push this again... I feel that we should hold off on
changing too many images and things to have the Four Foundations until
the F10 release.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller gmail com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36