Re: Check out my Facebook profile

> I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and
> events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you
> need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own
> profile.
Once again ? o_O

I don't know those online apps at all, but is it that hard to tell them
not to send an invitation message to all your contacts ?

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin