Re: Cirgon Fedora HTPC

On Mon, 2008-07-21 at 23:22 -0400, Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:
> See, this is the kind of thing I was talking about when I was talking
> about "success stories".
>
> JonRob is a one man army, but it would be *awesome* to have more than just
> Jon as a storyteller/reporter.  Who could get in touch with these folks at
> Cirgon and ask some leading questions?
>
> --g
>
> On Mon, 14 Jul 2008, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>
> > http://www.ehomeupgrade.com/2008/07/14/cirgon-will-ship-a-fedora-linux-htpc-encore-media-server/

I also put an interview questions document up on our wiki.  It would be
a good reference for someone looking to conduct this interview.  It's a
little commercially oriented but could easily be adapted to our uses.

I would recommend that people who are putting interview questions
together *cough* *cough* Jef Spaleta *cough* could transfer the material
to the wiki or somewhere else that's more easily group editable.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing#Press_and_Public_Relations

--
Paul W. Frields