Interested in ---Fedora Marketing Project---
My Goals in the Feodra Project:
1) To Spread the power of OpenSource and Fedora to wider public.
2) To distribute fedora to all Students & People and helping them to use Fedora with innovation
3) To Provide free OpenSource Developer tools to all Students and Developers and making them to innovate their ideas into development.
4) Marketing Fedora to Business people and helping them to deploy Fedora in their business environment to run their business smoothly (24x7) [By explaining about Fedora Security and Powerful Networking].
Fedora is powerful and free Operating System, it helps business organizations to cut their IT Costs considerably. My team has planned to promote Fedora to all business and schools in our local region and helping them to use it by explaining them about the security issues and other advantages on using fedora.
My current tasks for Promoting Fedora:
1) We are designing website for Fedora, which will be useful for Feodra beginners,Users and Business Organizations.
2) I am going to start an OpenSource Club in my University along with my friends inorder to promote Fedora by conducting meetings and workshops on Fedora for Students.
Projects and Marketing Efforts so for...
Along with my friends I am runninga small Software company [ExproInvent], we have developed several custom software for Windows Users, Now our team moved to OpenSource, We have planned to develop Custom Software and other innovative solutions for Fedora Operating System.
I have good marketing skills, so far I have marketed my team products to our Customers. Our Software team is also RedHat Ready Business Partner and Microsoft Registered Partner.
I have also promoted Ubuntu in my local region.
My Fedora Marketing Plan:
1) To prepare a Fedora Brochure and going to distribute it to local businesses and Students by explaining advantages of using Fedora for Business and Developers.
2) To develop custom applications on Fedora.
3) To provide free user support for Fedora users.
My other Skills:
1) Speaking on public meeting, Conducting Seminars,etc...
2) Creating Presentation slides based on Marketing basis...
3) Developing Software...
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by
MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
:::: CONTRIBUA COM O MEIO AMBIENTE. NÃO IMPRIMA ESTA MENSAGEM :::::
Fedora-marketing-list mailing list
Fedora-marketing-list redhat com