Re: Video: Fedora Live

Hello María,

Could you please send me the ogg file of this video with the spanish translation you did so I can use it in my next presentation? It also would be nice if you could post the file somewhere (other than YouTube) so other collaborators could use it, maybe in the ambassadors resources

Regards

Alejandro Acosta