Re: Fedora disconnection?

On 2008-07-27 04:17:29 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> I have already discussed this issue in the private staff forum and a few
> of the administrators are now showing up in #fedora-devel IRC channel to
> help bridge this gap.
Thanks for that!  It's been great talking to some of them on IRC.  I
think it could be interesting to Fedora Forum staff to talk to our IRC
support people and see how the two groups could work together to improve
our support (and the connection between users and developers).

I've also heard some interesting ideas from the IRC SIG meeting that
could be worth collaborating on - for example, a place to collect
frequently asked questions and answers for users.

Thanks,
Ricky