Introduction

Lab Rat labster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 07:14:00 UTC 2008

Well i am currently a linux user i have used alot of the major distros out
there and still keep coming back to fedora.  I am a Cg Artist and Airbrush
artistand i am currently working in a small community and trying ot promote
linux to the community at large here and to promote it to business to use
for there web servers and in store computers.  I have been in the linux
community since kernel 1 was out and started working on linux then with
slackware on 3.5" floppies to install.  Currently i am a part time computer
techinican in my spare time i have been working on computers since i was 9
years old by the time i was 13 i was writing my own bbs games for my dads
bbs at the time and now i have a extensive background in computers ranging
rom working with old DEC alpha systems to newer server systems and thing
clients.  I have worked for version dsl internet services as a technical
support agent and since then i have been working as myself on computers and
educating people on computers as well as teaching kids on how to use
comptuers.  I would like to help the fedora community with marketing it
anyway i can to use my skills as both a CG artist and Airbrush artist and to
educate people here in this small town on the world that is linux and open
source and what it is.

Joe