Mission: Video blogging Fedora screencasts for use in Miro

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 01:52:16 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 9:15 AM, Valent Turkovic
<valent.turkovic at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm volunteering to make beginners "How to use Fedora" videos. Just
> where to send my theora videos. I plan to make them dual language
> (english and croatian).

We do not have a place dedicated to host videos.  For now, you can
keep short videos in your people.fedoraproject.org space.

As a first cut at organizing the videos, I imagine we could do
something similar to what we are doing now with the planet and have
individuals with videos create a short formatted file which describes
the videos they are making available and harvest that information from
people.fedoraproject.org and generate the appropriate miro feed
putting all the videos together.

-jef