Re: Fedora on Slashdot topics

On Fri, 6 Jun 2008, Dimitris Glezos wrote:

And Slashdot editors fall back in using the Red Hat symbol with their Fedora announcements. Any reason not to request adding Fedora there?

I have asked several times in the past and they have always just said "no".

I even offered to ask our art team to create the graphic for them.

Maybe someone else should ask. :) Last time I mentioned it to them was just before they posted an interview with me, which was probably almost 2 years ago, at this point.

--Max