Re: Screencast Ideas wiki

I don't actually know how to make a screencast, but I volunteer for making Live USB screencast. I think it's a really attractive tool for beginners and a great chance to aggregate more users to Fedora.

One complication I can think of is that I would have to reboot my machine to boot the USB... Maybe a screencast made by a virtual machine? Any suggestions?

Rafael Liu