I want a virtual Fedora coffee table book and you are going to help me get it.

Alejandro Acosta aacosta at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 6 15:29:43 UTC 2008

A weakness that I identify about the brazelets is that you might miss a
"Special" moment and you wouldn't capture in a cammera only 'cause you
didn't have the brazelet in that precise moment or you didn't have
enough, or they simply didn't arrive.

If the idea of the blue ribbon resembling the infinity symbol is already
discharged (is it??), I would like to suggest to stand by the original
idea of getting a trinket that is:
* universal
* cheap
* massive producible
* no shipping involved
* not using directly the fedora logo but its values: voice, infinity,
freedom

Anyway, this discussion is taking a while now and it has had its highs
and lows (meaning the intensity or frecuency we've been discussing) and
I think we should come soon to a conclusion before the coffee table
thing gets tired and eventually dismissed.

If you ask for my vote I'll say we stay with the ribbon in the absence
of a better option yet

Regards