Re: I want a virtual Fedora coffee table book and you are going to help me get it.

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

I would really love, absolutely love, to see us compile a book like
that..filled with pictures of our contributors holding up a certain
trinket common plastic trinket which symbolized what our project
stands for.  Fill the book with pictures and short little testimonials
concerning that person and Fedora.

Could that object be a ninja related item (I am not sure what item) so we can call the photo collection something like "Fedora ninjas from around the world"?