Re: Reminder: Fedora marketing meeting today

On Fri, 6 Jun 2008, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 7:28 AM, Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk redhat com> wrote:
* Wish list for Istanbul videos.  MichaelBeckwith has some ideas.

Speaking of screencasts....
I've been re-learning the gstreamer syntax so I can update the audio
splice script that was originally created for gst 0.8 on the
ScreenCasting page.

I have a working script again.  Should I put it back into the wiki? If
you are interesting in having multiple versions of the same videos
with different audio, I would image this would be very handy.

Absolutely you should!

--g