Re: Michael Chen: India Third-Largest Contributor To Fedora Community

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 5:28 AM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> http://www.efytimes.com/efytimes/26965/news.htm
>
> http://digg.com/linux_unix/India_Third_Largest_Contributor_To_Fedora_Community

This is pretty good. I think he articulates what Fedora is as an open
platform and its relationship with Red Hat's business model.

Though I'd love to talk to him one to one concerning how do we train
up contributors in a sustainable way.

-jef