Re: Mission: Video blogging Fedora screencasts for use in Miro

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008, Clint Savage wrote:

What if this was on the install DVD to start?  Maybe having Miro installed in the default LiveCD with the rss from the fedora channel preloaded?

I like this idea. Corresponding with Miro devs now to figure out why our attempts to upload feeds have been breaking.

--g