Re: Screencast Ideas wiki

I can try to do this, just tell me what info do you want me to get from the users, and I'll try to do something here

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 11:35 AM, Jonathan Roberts <jonrob fedoraproject org> wrote:
2008/6/16 Jason Fenner <axelilly gmail com>:

> On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 11:29 PM, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta gmail com> wrote:
>>

>> Anyone want to volunteer to generate the associated rss feed meant to
>> be used in miro?  Starting with Clint's video as the first rss entry.
>>

> Has anyone volunteered for this yet?

Yep, it's been done and the channel is in Miro :) Fedora TV.

What does need doing however, is an e-mail web form so that people can
submit an idea to a video for review before it gets added to the feed.
If you're interested in helping, maybe you'd like to do this?! Would
be awesome if you could!

Best,

Jon