Student partnership program. Extending fedora mentor program to students.

Grady Laksmono gradyfausta at laksmono.com
Wed Jun 18 03:32:11 UTC 2008

Our campus has this thing called Corporate Scholars program where they will
do their senior project based on the Corporation actual project. They will
be given specifications and so on. I guess this would be a good way if Red
Hat would like to sponsor.

www.calstatela.edu

Let me know anytime because I know the person who's in charge about these
stuff..

- Grady