Re: Student partnership program. Extending fedora mentor program to students.

Our campus has this thing called Corporate Scholars program where they will do their senior project based on the Corporation actual project. They will be given specifications and so on. I guess this would be a good way if Red Hat would like to sponsor.

www.calstatela.edu

Let me know anytime because I know the person who's in charge about these stuff..

- Grady