Re: Now, that I got people talking...

Lucas Saboya wrote:
I know, but what about make our own OGG editing tool ?
something like FedoraMovie, or something like that.. :D

First: *who?* Who are the developers supposed to create this tool? You?

And second: *why?* You know, this is Open Source... if the application
is good everyone will include it and you, the developer, will want
patched from everyone.