How-to in Spanish

Diego Escobar dezone24 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 17:35:42 UTC 2008

Hi all:

I have done a little how-to about basic configuration of Fedora 9. It was
created for academic purposes (thinking in my local Linux Users Group named
"UNPLUG") but maybe could be useful for more Spanish speakers people. (It is
in spanish).

This guide is unofficial of course, and is a collection of all my published
posts (http://suservidorwp.blogspot.com) designed for newbies. Is part of
spread Fedora on Latinoamerica, where people prefers Ubuntu because there
are more blogs, wikis, and documentation in Spanish.

If you consider useful this guide, you can download it in:
http://suservidorwp.googlepages.com/fedora9.pdf

Greetings.

--
Diego Escobar