Fedora Contributor Stories

At FUDCon, one of the things that I loved was hearing peoples' stories
of how they got involved with Fedora.  Could it be a good marketing
campaign (aiming to attract new contributors) to collect and publish
these somewhere?  Maybe this could somehow be related to Mairin's "I am
Fedora" videos as well.

By the way, does the marketing team usually work on specific campaigns
(with specific goals and targets)?  Would this be a good way to organize
marketing work better?

What do you think?
Ricky