Re: Fedora Contributor Stories

I think it's a great idea. Nothing like hearing from passionate guys to raise passion on others. Making videos would definitely be a way to go.

One thing I think is missing is a way, a channel, to reach common people, simple users, not just people working with Fedora Project. I find Read Hat Magazine a great idea, and such a light approach to market and be in touch with simple end users. Posting such videos there from time to time would certainly make lists like this bigger =)