Re: Fedora Contributor Stories

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 12:06 PM, Máirín Duffy <duffy fedoraproject org> wrote:
Clint Savage wrote:
Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I recall seeing a discussion of 'User Stories' back a few months.  There seemed to be very little response, but hey, its worth trying again I suppose.

That's user stories tho not contributor stories. Contributor stories might be easier to get.

~m

Oh, I missed the minutiae.  Thanks Mo!

Clint